This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/24/2019
END DATE 9/5/2019
NTT Data Inc
Title for this position: Project Manager
Duration: 12+ months
This position is located in Quincy, MA
Seeking an experienced IT Project Manager (PM) to lead, plan, organize and control custom software development initiative in line with our project methodology standards. As PM, you will work closely with your team to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. You will be the go-to person for everything involving the project's structure, risk mitigations, and communicating impediments*you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
* Define business and technical priorities toward developing project requirements.
* Coordinate and chair Join Application Development (JAD) sessions with key stakeholders.
* Lead test-driven development (TDD)/ Behavior Driven development (BDD) Automation framework development process.
* Work with project team stakeholders to develop and manage project plans.
* Monitor results against established timelines, deliverables, tasks, dependencies, and associated technical specifications
* Institute appropriate controls to manage project scope and track changes.
* Comply with client IT application development methodology, software testing standards, defect tracking and change management processes; and tools.
* Develop detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, and project checklists.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to interact easily with business and technical staff across multiple disciplines conveying complex technical concepts in simple business terms.
* Ability to effectively resolve conflict, build consensus and problem solve.
* Adhere to project management methodology policy and procedures; as well as quality assurance standards.
* Prepare and distribute weekly project status reports, i.e., progress against planned, risks, and mitigation strategies.
* Manage multi-tasks, and adjust to changing priorities.
* Manage resources in a matrix structure.
* Manage other initiatives as assigned.
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing test automation projects
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
* Microsoft Office Proficient; i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and VISIO.
* Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate, desired.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.