Project Manager (Release Management)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
Intellipro Group Inc.
San Bruno, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROJECT OVERVIEW:
The company is recruiting for a temporary role focused on release management and first level app maintenance. The position is intended for candidates with a background in release management, production monitoring (tracking dashboards, first level of triage of production issues) and basic software engineering such as Android client. Also, the role will primarily interact with engineering and program management and will primarily support the App.
TOP 3 DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Release management for the app
* Monitoring the app health through engineering and product dashboards; informing the right people when there is a problem
* First level Bug-Triage and coordination with individual engineers for fixing
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES: * Release management, including coordination of cross-functional approvals
* Release communications, especially to cross-functional partners
* Ownership of release-related documentation and guides
* Management of product health metrics and reporting those metrics to wider team
* Providing operational support to the Engineering Productivity group and QA testing teams
* First level bug triage as a part of app health monitoring
Mandatory * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Release Management Systems
Desired * Programming
* Project Management
Powered by JazzHR