Project Manager 1/7/2020
Balfour Beatty Construction Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more. This includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Health Savings Account
* 401(k) with company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
* Vacation Time
* Sick Time
* Paid Personal Days
* Paid Volunteer time
* Tuition Assistance
* Employee Referral Bonus
At Balfour Beatty Construction, in Scottsdale, Arizona we are seeking a ground-up ($10M to $50M) commercial construction Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have a diversified project history in two or more of the following areas: Hospitality, K-12 Schools, Office/Industrial, and Healthcare. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction project. In this position, the incumbent directs and supervises activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and schedule requirements to ensure projects are completed with quality, profitable, adhering to our Safety/Zero Harm culture.
* Project Financial Analysis
* Preconstruction Coordination
* Project Scheduling
* Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
* Promote Customer and Community Relations
* Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
* Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
* Ten years or more of experience in commercial construction project management.
* Three years or more of direct supervisory experience.
* Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6, Timberline, etc.).
* Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget reviews, labor reports.
* Experience with JD Edwards or similar construction application(s).
* Backgrounds in: Hospitality, K-12 Schools, Office/Industrial, and Healthcare highly desired.
* Previous or current experience with ground-up commercial construction in the $10M to $50M range.
* Local Phoenix/Arizona market experience, helpful.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm , we are challenging the construction industry s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation s largest building contractors, by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.