This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/2/2019
END DATE 1/31/2020
CHA Tech Services, LLC (CHATS) is a rapidly growing construction management and design/build firm specializing in complex projects in the industrial, manufacturing and energy business sectors. Since being founded in 1996 by our parent company, the engineering firm CHA Consulting, Inc., we have offered our clients the convenience and effectiveness of working with a single point of responsibility for both their design and construction needs. By staying true to our principles of quality and professionalism, we have developed a reputation as a firm in which clients can trust with technically challenging and time-sensitive projects.
CHA Tech Services LLC (CHATS) is seeking an Electrical Project Manager at our client site in Selkirk, NY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Development of electrical package scopes & schedules to be coordinated with overall master schedule.
* Development and management of project discipline specific budgets, problem resolution, management and supervision of subcontractors (including safety compliance and work quality), etc.
* Preparation of subcontractor bid documents, including scopes of work, bid solicitation and bid tab preparation.
* Preparation of subcontract agreements and administration of terms and conditions.
* Coordination of discipline specific field work and oversight of execution to ensure adherence to contractual requirements.
* Write daily work permits for each subcontractor performing project specific work activities.
* Make periodic visits to the job site to verify that the workers are moving ahead with the work in a safe and efficient manner.
* Assist in developing solutions when unexpected circumstances are encountered.
* Review and approve monthly subcontractor progress billings.
* Review monthly billings to customer.
* Conduct safety meetings and audits.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* High School diploma is required; Associates degree in Technology/Engineering major preferred.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 6+ years of experience managing industrial electrical/mechanical/process/controls construction, with an emphasis on electrical, is required.
* Previous experience working within a manufacturing facility is preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
* Ability to organize and schedule projects via MS Project or Primavera.
* Organizational, communication (written & verbal) skills are required.
* Knowledge of code vessels preferred.
* Knowledge of industrial electrical applications including distribution systems, materials and methods, fire alarm systems, instrumentation and control, electrical hazard classifications, etc.
* Knowledge of Electrical Systems is a plus.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.