Project Manager - Submarine Programs - Top Secret Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/1/2020
END DATE 3/2/2020
LOOKING FOR: The Engineering Services Directorate (ESD)
of AMERICAN SYSTEMS has an immediate opening for a
Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Program/Project Manager to
provide Launchers and Carry-on SME expertise supporting
the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC). We are seeking
a mission-driven SME with an active secret clearance to
become an integral part of our team. The candidate will
be responsible for technical support of the program
across all submarine platforms.
As a Project Manager - Submarine Program you will:
* Work within the ESD providing technical support in
the execution of alteration development.
* Interface with system engineers and
designer/drafters and Alteration Installation Team.
* Join a well-established team that gives you the
opportunity to grow.
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Submarine Systems Project
Manager - Submarine Program:
* Provide engineering design and technical services to
support production, installation and shipboard
drawings; Environmental Qualification Testing;
laboratory and facilities; mechanical and electrical
fabrication of parts, prototypes, lab installation
kits and test fixtures.
* Perform drawing reviews, attend meetings, work with
system design engineers and designer/drafters and
Alteration Installation Teams.
* Coordinate and Communicate complex timelines with
government sponsors and recommend alternative
engineered solutions and corrective actions.
Life at AMERICAN SYSTEMS:
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and
TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Bachelor s Degree
* Active Top Secret clearance
At least 15+ years of experience in:
* Submarine Mechanical and Electronics Systems
* Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power
Point, Project, and Outlook).
* Excellent problem solving, communications, and
* Ability to develop technical solutions to difficult
* Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with
a high energy level and willingness to aggressively
take on responsibility.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Demonstrated ability to approach job
responsibilities with a focus on process