Logistics / Operations Management Specialist , Aberdeen, MD US ID#16369 11/13/2019
Cherokee Nation Businesses
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Logistics / Operations Management Specialist - Aberdeen Proving Ground, Aberdeen, MD US ID# 16369
CN3S provides personalized professional and support services to ensure our clients' success. Whether your program requires mission, IT, environmental or medical support, CN3S offers the best solutions to finish your job on time and within budget. CN3S has proven expertise in navigating the competitive and tribal 8(a) acquisition environments. This gives our clients more control over project scopes and budgets, streamlines the procurement process and alleviates acquisition delays.
***MUST HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
* Maintains government furnished property records, and performs property inventory and property management functions.
* Capable of managing operations of a supply facility to include stock level maintenance, and logistics planning.
* Capable of managing relocation of office equipment and furniture.
* Capable of providing inputs to local property management policies/procedures.
* Conducts monthly, quarterly sensitive, and annual inventory audits
* Familiar with GCSS-ARMY, PBUSE, or other logistics SAP databases
* Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures is required.
* Performs other job related duties as required.
* Standing, bending, and lifting, 50 lbs. as a part of daily duties.
* Generating Monthly Status Report for contractor and government leadership.
* Proficient with DA Form and DD Form government logistics documentation.
* This labor category typically performs all functional duties independently. This labor category typically works on high visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Associate degree in business or related field highly desirable. Minimum of 3 years' experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* GCSS-ARMY, SAP databases, PBUSE, DPAS, GFEBS
* Communication-Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC). SEC provides the software expertise needed to support command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, (C5ISR) as well as logistics, business and enterprise systems in the modern-digital environment
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.