Property Manager for Vacation Rental Company
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Panama City Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONRealJoy aims to attract, hire, and cultivate the area\'s best talent!
RealJoy Vacations, established in 2009, provides vacation rental owners with high-quality property management, we provide guests with unforgettable vacation experiences, and we provide our employees with rewarding careers. We are an exciting, growing, fun, and fast-paced vacation rental company that manages over 650 properties in the panhandle of Florida!
Check us out at .realjoy or on our social media pages.
How we treat our people:
RealJoy is a faith-based company. Our company motto is \\"Because you Matter.\\" We respect and appreciate all people
RealJoy typically provides higher compensation to its employees compared to other employers. On average, a RealJoy employee earns 15%-25% more.
RealJoy offers a competitive benefit package:
* We offer a 401k to our employees with a match.
* We offer other Sec. 125 cafeteria plan benefits to our full-time employees to choose from including: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Long Term Care, and Accident.
RealJoy offers a competitive Paid Time Off policy. All new employees will earn 7-14 days of paid leave per year. For each year that you are employed with RealJoy your paid time off increases!
What is great about this job:
You will lead a small team in a geographically concentrated area. Your team will include an Assistant Property Manager and Property Inspectors.
You will have clear goals and assignments daily.
You will be rewarded for your team's performance.
We use some of the industry's best systems to plan, coordinate, and task manage.
We provide company vehicles for you to use while you work. We also pay mileage if a company vehicle is not available to you.
We strive for a healthy work and life balance.
You will work in a fun and lively atmosphere. The culture at RealJoy is what we are most proud of!
Other Job Duties:
* Managing team members schedules
* Managing vendor schedules
* Maintaining high cleaning and maintenance standards
* Handling escalated issues with guests
* Creating plans to keep the properties in excellent shape
Goals of a Property Manager:
* Maintain an average review score of 4.65 or higher
* Maintaining a happy, tenured, and motivated team
* Taking advantage of every opportunity to WTG (Wow the guest)
* Retaining property owners by maintaining the property to the standards of the property owner's expectations.
* Managing your territory in accordance with budgeted requirements
This position is full-time, year-round, and may require work on weekends. This position is salary and the amount of salary is based on your experience.
Bonuses are awarded based on exceptional work and performance.
Raises are earned annually at the end of the year.
Our Motto is \\"Because YOU Matter!\\"
Our Mission is to \\"Steward all properties and people entrusted to us with integrity and excellence.\\"
Our Core values are Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accountable, and Be a Leader. Be \'REAL!\'