Provider Communications Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/12/2019
END DATE 12/31/2019
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as the Provider Communications Program Manager.
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As the Provider Communications Program Manager you need to know how to:
* Communicate effectively with physicians and clinicians.
* Develop and execute internal communications strategies to engage physician practices in SCL Healths strategic priorities.
* Create and deliver compelling content that supports physician and clinic growth strategies across Colorado and Montana.
* Write effectively for a variety of internal and external audiences.
* Identify compelling stories, curate and distribute content that showcases patient care and living our mission.
* Serve as communications advisor and strategist to physician and clinic stakeholders.
* Develop web-based content and implement social media strategies.
* Work effectively with digital and traditional communication channels.
* Measure and assess communications to optimize effectiveness.
* Create and implement system wide communications strategies that increase provider and stakeholder engagement for medical group strategic priorities.
* Lead and support innovative and contemporary provider communications strategies for the medical group.
* Develop provider content and story ideas to leverage across the system in different communication channels, including online channels, e-newsletters and social media.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Bachelors Degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field is required.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience is required.
* Working knowledge of healthcare market dynamics, current communication principles and best practices required. , digital, social and traditional formats is required.
* Clearly and effectively articulates thoughts and ideas is required.
* Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in and support a matrix environment is required.
* Highly prefer prior healthcare or corporate communications experience.
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about this role and our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities