Psychiatric Nurse - RN 8/21/2020
Pinewood Springs Mental Health Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Pinewood Springs Acute Inpatient Behavioral Health team. A team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Pinewood Springs Behavioral Health Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
About this opportunity:
Pinewood Springs Behavioral Health is a new 60-bed, 49,900 sq. ft. facility located in Columbia, Tennessee. The hospital serves both adult and adolescent patients with a Treatment Mall approach to therapeutic interventions. Pinewood Springs offers full cycle therapy to include inpatient acute care with treatment mall programming, Intensive Outpatient Program, and Partial Hospitalization. Our programs focus on patient care, medication management, coping skills, family therapy, individual therapies, and group therapies to include Music Therapy, Reminiscent Therapy, ADL coaching, Grief Counseling, and Process Therapy.
We are seeking Registered Nurses for our Behavioral Health hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients within your assigned unit
* You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
* You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
* You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
* You will display effective communication skills and maintains therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
* RN License (required)
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
* Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience strongly preferred
* Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) required within 30 days of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.