QC/QA Mortgage Reviewer/Underwriter 8/22/2020
City National Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The QC/QA Mortgage Reviewer is responsible for performing quality control reviews on loan files from all origination channels for acceptable risk based on published guidelines and policies, identifying and acting on red flags, and staying abreast of industry trends and quality control guidelines.
* Minimum of 5 -7 years in the mortgage industry, compliance, underwriting, origination, processing, or quality control experience.
* Ability to meet established productivity standards while maintaining quality standards.
* Proficient in all current agency and regulatory compliance requirements.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of mortgage lending, loan products, and operations.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* High attention to detail and analytical thinking ability.
* Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
* Ability to work independently and with a team.
* Ability to work across the organization with other teams.
* Ability to influence others.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.