Qlik Developer 6/4/2020
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Here at LMI we re not just a highly ambitious consulting and analytics company. We re a highly ambitious, consulting and analytics company with a soul. Our vision is to power a future-ready, customer centered government through digital analytics.
The Qlik Developer will work closely and interact with business users to understand requirements, interpret and manipulate data, and produce dashboards and data visualizations using Qlik. The candidate will work closely with federal clients to create visualizations that address specific questions and drive decision making. The candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience with Qlik and how they have used it to address client needs.
The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and preferable experience as a client facing consultant.
* Use Qlik to develop dashboards and data visualizations.
* Work closely and interact with business users to understand their requirements and translate them into data products.
* Interpret, manipulate, and prepare data for analysis and visualization.
* Communicate clearly through both written and oral media to solicit requirements, interpret results of analysis, and highlight key findings to clients.
* 2+ years of experience as a business intelligence analyst developing visualizations using the Qlik platform.
* Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, computer science, economics, or other related business or technical discipline is required
* Experience using Qlik Server including troubleshooting Qlik Server issues and explaining Qlik Server functionality to business users.
* Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and business intelligence, including but not limited to cutting-edge software features and capabilities of Qlik, Tableau, or Power BI.
* Experience developing content for and delivering training to others on the use of Qlik or a similar business intelligence software.
* DoD Secret clearance required.
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.