Quality Assurance Specialist - Secret or Top Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with 5 years of
experience and an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
to become our next Quality Assurance Specialist at
Arnold AFB in Tullahoma, TN.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will:
* Be responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and
proposing measures to correct or improve all final
products and processes in order to meet established
quality standards describes in the Quality Assurance
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of a Quality Assurance Specialist:
* Performs a variety of project administration support
services involving data review, reporting, project
coordination, budget review, and other related
duties in support of the Project/Program Manager.
* Provides support to the Project/Program Manager in
planning, managing, and monitoring projects through
its life cycle. Works on overall project planning
through reporting on project schedules and
* Briefs management on the status of action items and
metrics to track contract performance.
* Coordinates projects; develops system for data
collection, reporting criteria and records;
researches and compiles statistics and data for
projects; may assist in writing narratives for
* Monitors project timeline; tracks document
submissions; creates, monitors and maintains audit
files. Identifies, communicates and resolves risks.
* Identifies and resolves issues to eliminate or
mitigate the occurrence of consequences that may
impact the success of the project.
* For program compliance, designs and implements
procedures to fulfill project objectives and
criteria; may prepare memorandums; works with
agencies to resolve concerns and issues.
* Prepares monthly variance reports with associated
* Evaluates and monitors the performance and
efficiency of programs to ensure that program
implementation is on target.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
* Years of Experience: 5
* Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret