Quality Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Grass Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
This position is responsible for assisting quality with Quality System support by assisting in management of CAPAs, RMAs, Management Review, audits, regulatory submissions and aiding in monitoring the effectiveness of the quality system.
* Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
* Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, Lean methods, etc.
* Develop training to enhance quality awareness.
* Interface with Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products is in accordance with specified requirements.
* Knowledge of APQP including Control Plans, FMEA, PPAP, MSA.
* Perform Measurement, Test & Inspection of product at in Receiving Inspection, In-Process and Final test.
* Provide support to departmental Quality Inspectors as necessary to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
* Conduct QMS, process, and product audits in accordance with the site Internal audit requirements.
* Perform product & process failure root cause analysis and support the creation and implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
* Support return product analysis, MRB and complaint systems
* Assist the QA department regarding the timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
* Quality System trending support.
* Assist in the development of quality plans, implement established methods for new and existing products for inspection and test procedures
* Represent the Quality Department in a variety of quality improvement areas such as the cost reduction projects, Material Review Board, and continuous improvement
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* Must be U.S. citizen or green card holder
* Apply knowledge of QA Tools e.g. APQP, FMEA, GD&T, PPAP, and SPC
* Six Sigma Green Belt experience is plus
* Familiar with formal quality system assessments (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
* Broad Knowledge of quality improvement methodologies and related statistical tools and techniques
* Capable of project management Utilizes a range of knowledge and experience to make informed judgments.
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex problems
* Good organization, verbal, writing and listening skills
* High level attention to detail and accuracy
* This individual must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality.
* Work with cross-functional teams to improve processes and to drive product quality
* Good communicator and customer friendly. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Project & PPT)
* Up to 25% travel with possible international travel
* 4 year degree or Masters degree preferred
* 3-4 years experience
* ASQ Certification a plus
This position is located at our Grass Valley, CA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.