Quality Control Inspector 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY @SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
* Prepare daily and weekly reports
* In-process and final inspection
* Assist with failure analysis and reports
* Requires ability to handle tasks/assignments which are moderately complex in nature. Some tasks may be complex in nature.
* Judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations
* May train or occasionally lead a small group of lower level non-exempt associates
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
* Ability to use a Torque screwdriver ESD Tester
* Proficient with MS software tools; Word, Excel
* Ability to maintain accurate, detailed logs
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work in a dynamic, diverse and team-oriented work environment
* Supervision Required
* Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
* Must be able to effectively work within a team environment.
WE HAVE GREAT PERKS - Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
BE INSPIRED IN YOUR CAREER.
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.