Quality Control Manager- San Diego, CA 6/4/2020
EMCOR Government Services
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager - San Diego, CA.
Job Summary: EEMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Quality Control Manager for a bid proposal for Customs and Border Protection in San Diego, CA.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
* The Quality Control Manager will be dedicated and responsible for the quality of the work, and for drafting and monitoring the Quality Control Plan; providing the Government with compliant supplies and services; and working with the Government regarding its administration of its Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan. * Ensures quality control for all contract operations. * Interacts with key government personnel and attends required meetings. * Ensures operations adhere to the policies of DHS.
* Travel is required
The Quality Control Manager must have the following experience/skills:
* Over 3 years of experience performing quality control manager duties for contracts of similar size and scope, and at a similar level of responsibility and in leadership positions including management of quality control inspectors; 5 years of experience is preferred.
* Over 3 years of experience performing QC inspections; 5 years of experience is preferred.
* Working knowledge of building and mechanical systems.
* Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standards.
* Excellent organization skills and be capable of working in a fast paced, changing priority work environment.
* Proficient use of a computer (Microsoft office) Maximo or other CMMS system.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited school in the areas of Engineering, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
* OSHA 30.
* OSHA 10.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.
* U.S. citizenship (required for Public Trust security clearance).
* A professional demeanor.
* Must have excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills.
* Must maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics and integrity.
* Excellent communications skills.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veteran / Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)