R/E Loan Officer Senior 10/8/2019
City National Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Real Estate Loan Officer Senior is the primary bank contact for professional real estate developers and investors. Originates construction and mini-perm mortgage loans in the context of servicing large dollar volume relationships. Participates in related business development activities.
* More than ten years prior commercial real estate banking experience with thorough knowledge of conventional loan requirements and real estate law; capable of handling the most complex loans
* Achieves and exceeds set production goals and qualitative performance benchmarks
* Requires significant marketing presentation, sales and relationship building skills
* Expands existing client relationships and actively seeks new clients via targeted prospecting
* Responsible for reaching and surpassing individual goals for new client acquisition, new loans, incremental deposits, incremental treasury management revenues and referrals to other of CNB s Lines of Business
* Calls on potential or existing clients to develop new business or retain and expand existing business
* Provides best-in-class service to clients and prospective clients
* Meets with applicants to develop a complete package of information on both the real estate which will serve as collateral and the financial condition of the borrower(s) and/or guarantor(s)
* Uses outside contacts and resources in researching the credit history of the borrower(s)/guarantor(s)
* Uses outside contacts and resources in researching the market for and value of the real estate collateral
* With independent analysis, ensures full compliance with loan terms. Promptly identifies potential issues and alerts management of any problems in the portfolio
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Real Estate or related field
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.