Radiology Tech I Per Diem - SCDNNJ Radiology - Diagnostic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES Performs Diagnostic Radiographic Procedures according to department protocols, HFAP/TJC/local regulatory/CMS, State and Federal Regulations. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI/QC activities. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. ARRT-R is required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES
6. At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.
7. Proficient computer skills.