Radiology Technologist 8/22/2020
Hackensack Meridian Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Radiology Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
* Performing general diagnostic X Ray exams, under the guidance of the Radiologist or physician, both within the department, in the Emergency Room, in the Trauma suite and in portable locations such as the Operating Room and all other areas requiring Imaging
* Performing procedures to include general X Ray, Operating Room, Portable and Emergency Room settings for In, Out and Emergency Room patients
* Appropriately using radiographic and fluoroscopic Imaging equipment both in a non-sterile and sterile environment.
* Using computer systems including but not limited to Radiology Information System, PACS and Hospital Information Systems.
* Interacting with all levels of Team Members to include but not limited to Radiologists, Emergency Room Physicians, Attendings, House Staff and Nursing
* Must be a graduate of accredited School of Radiology
* NJDEP license and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
* Current and valid BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart Association is required
* Two (2) or more years as a practicing X Ray technologist in a high-volume trauma setting is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.