3rd Shift Mechanic- $1500 Bonus- Anaheim, CA 8/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 3RD SHIFT MECHANIC- $1500 BONUS- ANAHEIM, CA
**We are currrently offering a $1500.00 Bonus to come work for us on our Maintenance Team***
* Monitor, repair, maintain and troubleshoot all field electrical equipment and control systems including plant safety systems and plant power systems.
* Perform Protective, Predictive and corrective maintenance programs and daily tasks and chick lists.
* Maintain, install and troubleshoot process equipment systems comprised of pumps, agitators, heat exchangers, tanks, reactors, piping systems, valves, PLCs, Nitrogen systems, steam systems, and other mechanical and electrical systems.
* Monitor and document observations for all facility equipment including plant safety systems and plant power systems.
* Fulfill all completed maintenance work orders on daily basis and help with filing and organizing them.
* Communicate any open work orders with Maintenance Team Leaders and transfer them to the following shift with details about the work to be completed.
* High School Diploma or Trade School diploma or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of electrical maintenance experience in a food industry facility with mechanical skills
* Electrical certification and Industrial electrical technology preferred
* Experience in welding and reading blue prints are required.
* Experience PLC programming is preferred.
* Must be able to work a 3rd shift: 9:30pm - 6:00am Sunday -Thursday
* Ability to be on your feet throughout the day based on required tasks (70%)
* Must have the ability to operator a forklift
* Ability to climb ladders and flights of stairs up to heights of 2nd & 3rd floors
* Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hot & cold).
* Diversity, Inclusiveness, Belonging
* Work Ethics, Reliability, Punctuality (attendance)
* Continuous Improvement Mindset, Leadership, Courage to be Innovative
* Teamwork, Positive Attitude, Motivation, Adaptability
* Safety & Quality Conscious, Integrity
* High Challenge and High Reward Environment
* Entry to exciting and inspiring world of perfumes and taste
* Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
* Opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.