Real Estate Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
Keller Williams Realty
West Chester, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!COMPENSATION:
$24,000 - $36,000RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
* Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
* Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
* Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
* Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
* Weekend and evening availability
* Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
* Communicates well, both verbally and written
* Either already has or is working towards real estate license
* Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
The Gary Mercer Group is known for Professionalism, Integrity, Honesty, Accountability, and Dedication to those we serve. We are a fast-paced group of Professionals with decades of experience in Real Estate Sales and Service, representing sellers, buyers, investors, builders, and all things related to Real Estate. We are the number one team in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties combined. Our team provides a fast-paced environment with a caring family atmosphere while delivering the best Real Estate experience to our customers and clients. Are you looking for a new challenge with a growing fun-filled group of open-minded individuals who want you to succeed at a high level? We are looking for talented, motivated, self-starting individuals who want to advance their career in a learning-based Real Estate environment through multiple growth and expansion opportunities.