JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Provides high level customer service in a large corporate environment for a global professional services firm client.
* Greet all client employees, candidates, visitors and customers.
* Reinforce client s badge policy by having all client employees that do not have their access badge to sign in before buzzing them through; additionally, ensure that all clients, visitors, and contractors sign in, show proper ID if needed, and are assigned a visitors badge.
* Contact client employees to announce their visitors so they can be escorted to the proper person/location.
* Advise visitor which conference room they will be in.
* Make appropriate travel arrangements, when requested (taxi, shuttles or car service to airports, hotels, restaurants, and train station).
* Provide directions to and from the client campus, when needed.
* Answer phones and direct all calls accordingly.
* Inform visitors of where the lavatories are and allow them access through the doors.
* Enter and monitor work orders.
* Assign and update tickets to the technicians.
* Follow up on any open work orders in the queues.
* Close tickets in a timely manner.
* Assist with any special projects.
* Train the security guards that cover for the reception desk.
* Complete payroll or other administrative duties, when needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum of 1-3 years of previous office experience, preferably in a service industry; prior experience supporting upper management
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet applications
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with superior telephone manner
* Must be attentive to detail, accurate, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced environment
* Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.