This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Hackensack Meridian Health
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The receptionist greets and directs visitors and callers to the facility in a friendly and professional manner.
* Assists and directs visitors in accordance with the nursing home policies. Maintains confidentiality of all residents.
* Operates the telephone/paging system receiving, screening and directing calls for staff members and residents.
* Maintains all office supplies and equipment, including tracking inventory and ordering supplies.
* Prepares and maintains monthly declining balance.
* Format documents appropriately, with minimum errors and within the required period.
* Collect data in a timely and accurate manner.
* Performs secretarial/clerical duties, including:
* Letter writing.
* Filing and completing reports, postings, and operating word processing, copier and mail equipment.
* Completes monthly mailings, PNA disbursements, meal tickets, and Medicare A & B Logs.
* Provides clerical support as needed, including sorting and distributing mail.
* Maintains admission book; prepares wristbands, door tags, etc. for all new admissions.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Three to six months related experience or training.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.