Recruiter - Contract Role
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/22/2020
END DATE 6/9/2020
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout MobileIron
Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world s most ubiquitous product the mobile device. We ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently noted by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2020
Who you are...
* Experienced with Enterprise Sales, G&A, IT recruiting
* Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
* Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
* Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
* You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
* You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
* A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
You ll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers and becoming a talent advisor to them. You ll also:
* Source and hire top talent nationwide
* Manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes around interviewing and hire people
* Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here
* Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
* Keep em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
* Deep expertise in LinkedIn
* Both in-house and agency experience is preferred (with available metrics to back up how great you are)
* Degreed or equivalent work experience
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.