This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/12/2019
END DATE 1/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat are we looking for?
Our Vincennes, IN office is looking for a Recruiter to join the team! The Recruiter delivers exceptional customer service and recruits qualified individuals to fill open positions in the growing Vincennes and Terre Haute ResourceMFG market.
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand "his world." We are a unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It's all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified manufacturing personnel for key accounts
* Acting as liaison with our clients; evaluating skills required for various job assignments and filling open orders in an effective and timely manner
* Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
* Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
* Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
* Previous Staffing experience - A PLUS!
* Previous Recruiting experience - A PLUS!
* Previous Manufacturing experience - A PLUS!
* Solid customer service background and a flexible "can do!" attitude
* Energetic and Driven
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and self-direct
* Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
* Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
* High volume, fast-paced environment
* Ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic strata
* Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
EmployBridge Will not sponsor applicants for work visas
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)