Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 1/9/2020
Bluebird Bio Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin bluebird bio s enthusiastic and collaborative team! We are leading the gene therapy revolution with integrated product platforms encompassing gene therapy, cancer immunotherapy and gene editing providing us with the potential to treat, and hopefully cure, a broad range of serious diseases.
Bluebird has an awesome opportunity for an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to be an integral part of our team. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for the overall candidate and internal client experience. Your daily communication with department heads, hiring teams, recruiters, and candidates is critical to ensuring a seamless, effective and enjoyable recruiting experience
The pace here is FAST. We work hard, love what we do and bring an energy to our jobs that is palpable. Things shift and change, but as a team we always have each other s backs. We offer a supportive, fun and highly collaborative environment. You ll have the opportunity not only to support the growth of an incredible company, but to have your ideas heard, valued and implemented. We constantly strive to be better. Our mission as a company is to make hope a reality for patients and this role provides direct support to that mission.
What else* It would be fantastic if you come with:
* Previous experience with fast paced environments where priorities shift and change. You find it fun and stimulating to juggle tasks and don t like to be bored.
* Solid understanding of all things Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. You can do the job without this, but it will shorten your learning curve if you have it already.
* Excellent organizational skills. It s not unusual to have dozens of candidates visit bluebird in any given week, and our coordination team is responsible for communication with the candidates, scheduling their day, greeting them, checking to make sure their needs are met in addition to all of the NEW scheduling requests that come in on a daily basis. You should be comfortable fixing the airplane midflight.
* A cheerful, team oriented and can-do attitude. When things are moving fast and everything changes, a smile and a friendly attitude go a long way.
* Be ready to embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself.
What can we offer you in return*
* Growth within the Recruiting Coordination function. There are tiers of responsibility within the role and as you master one you will get the opportunity to add to and develop your skills in new ways.
* Days that fly by with fun, hardworking, passionate people at all levels of the company.
* An HR team that truly flies by its word, embodying our culture of b colorful, b cooperative and b yourself
* The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of the patients we aim to serve almost nothing feels as good!
Sound like you* We can t wait to hear from you!.
bluebird bio is committed to fostering an environment where everyone can be their whole selves and know they are valued. We believe a diverse and inclusive community empowers us to act courageously, care deeply, and dream boldly to impact people in big ways. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.