Recruiting Coordinator 11/12/2019
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Maps are no longer static. Our maps represent the ever-evolving world, accessing, aggregating, and adapting anonymous data from millions of sensors and phones in real-time. Mapbox has the exciting opportunity to power devices and products across the next frontier in location-based data, such as Internet of Things and AR/VR.
Whether you re watching the delivery of your grocery order on Instacart, looking at a gym on ClassPass, sending your snaps on Snapchat, tracking your personal best on Strava, monitoring your gas budget on Metromile, or checking today s forecast on The Weather Channel, Mapbox is the location and maps within those apps. We re changing how people move by live-mapping the world. We are the developer platform for location.
WHAT YOU LL DO
* Develop onsite interview process standards that ensure every candidate has an outstanding interview experience
* Lead the effort of revamping the candidate experience, from start to finish
* Run point on interview logistics, scheduling, travel arrangements, greeting candidates onsite, and keeping interview schedules running on time
* Partner with the recruiters to ensure candidates receive high touch communication
* Learn the ins and outs of Greenhouse and share your expertise and tips with the team
* Embody and practice Mapbox s values
WHAT WE BELIEVE ARE IMPORTANT TRAITS FOR THIS ROLE
* Ability to anticipate needs before they arise and act with urgency
* Ability to manage stakeholder pressure and a high-volume of priorities across multiple teams and time zones
* Incredibly organized with superior attention to detail
* Masterful communication skills and resourcefulness
* Balance being flexible while maintaining a productive and efficient structure
* Maintaining a seamless workflow and working autonomously
* Friendly, professional, and welcoming
* Experience working on or with a talent acquisition or HR team for at least 1 year
* Experience at a startup or high-growth company is a plus
WHAT WE VALUE
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
* We value high performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
* We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
* We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
* We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Mapbox Non-US Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Mapbox to process your application.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity