This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/7/2020
END DATE 1/30/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat are we looking for?
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our team in Indianapolis, IN! The Recruiting Manager will effectively manage recruiting efforts with our key client's.
Who are we?
ProDrivers, a division of EmployBridge, is an industry leader in the transportation and trucking industry. We specialize in short-and long-term truck driving staffing needs. The largest driver employer of its kind, ProDrivers has more than 50 offices in 32 states, fulfilling more jobs than anyone else. Placing drivers is what we do. Find out more about what sets us apart from our more traditional competitors at www.prodrivers.com!
ProDrivers: The Right Driver, The Right Service, The Right Results
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Personifies our company with clients
* Transportation knowledge
* Recruiting knowledge.
* Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and our company.
* Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops value-added services to support changing client needs.
* Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment.
* Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
* Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
* Manages field employee employment at the site, including coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
* Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning status of account
* Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch model and brand SOP's.
* Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
* Other duties as assigned.
* HR/Recruiting/Management experience preferred
* Transportation Experience preferred
* Strong communication skills required
* Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* High levels of motivation and self-direction
* Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
* Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)