Regional Account Manager 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* As the expert, understand and communicate all the managed markets issues within the assigned Sales Region and across Sales teams.
* Develop and implement managed markets strategies that are tailored to address the issues and opportunities that exist at the local level.
* Partner with executives of the regional managed markets customers to create mutually beneficial business relationships and position Mylan for present and future opportunities.
* Advise the sales team and Managed Markets team regarding emerging market trends, competitive information, and unique business opportunities that impact Mylan Specialty, as well as Mylan Pharmaceuticals and Mylan Institutional.
* Forge productive relationships with the Regional Directors, District Managers, Professional Sales. Representatives, as well as, the Managed Markets team, the Contracting team, and internal Leadership.
* Optimize market penetration on new product introductions by pre-marketing products (as applicable) and immediate follow-up with assigned accounts to maximize product acceptance.
* Develop and provide individual and/or group presentations, as requested by assigned accounts, membership meetings, trade shows, etc.
* Represent Mylan by participating in national, regional, and industry meetings and trade shows, as well as, account specific meetings, where appropriate.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience. Minimum seven years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, including specific experience with managed markets customers (Regional and/ or National Payers & PBMs, State Medicaid, etc) strongly preferred
* Previous experience as a District Sales Manager is strongly preferred.
* Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
* Experience in contracting design, development and implementation.
* Must be able to maintain effectiveness when experiencing changes in business environment by adapting business plans and implementing action steps to address the marketplace changes.
* Excellent interpersonal savvy, able to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders across the organization and at all levels.
* A thorough understanding of the managed markets environment and the impact that each customer segment (e.g. payers, wholesalers, retailers, etc) has on a branded product.
* Position directly reports to the Director, National Accounts/Regional Account Management Team and has no direct reports.
* Project Management.
* May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. [Sedentary, Light, Medium, Heavy, or Very Heavy] lifting requirements.
* Ability to travel by vehicle and airplane that will require the ability to lift and carry personal. items/laptop/miscellaneous (30 pounds minimum).
* Location is flexible.
* Field-based position. Travel required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.