Regional Care Lead - Pac Northwest
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2020
END DATE 10/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHelp us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Bone Team, we are looking to fill the position of: Regional Care Lead - Pac NW (Northern CA, OR, WA) Geography.
As a Regional Care Lead, you will be responsible for developing solutions that enhance the systematic detection and treatment of osteoporosis in post-fracture patients including improving the patient experience and outcomes across the key stakeholders; advancing patient value by being involved in the patient care continuum; and creating value for stakeholders and patients at a regional level.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Develop a deeper understanding of the patient's reality and the ecosystem of care
* Take initiative and work towards creating patient value, rather than merely completing a task
* Derive actionable solutions based on true insights rather than assumptions/opinions
* Invest in building trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You will contribute by:
* Being the lead UCB point of contact within key accounts and developing relationships with senior-level stakeholders to drive value for patients by facilitating educational or other projects that can improve overall patient outcomes. Engaging with KOL's in key accounts for forward looking strategy relevant to the disease state.
* Developing an extensive understanding of stakeholder operating model, organizational structure, patient population/flow and staff engagement model. Utilizing these insights to deliver individualized solutions that improve patient outcomes and close care gaps.
* Ensuring all activities within an account are coordinated with all team members to improve patient care. Working in a matrix environment encompassing both UCB and partner team members.
* Performing field-based educational activities with respect to systematic detection and treatment of osteoporosis post fracture in conjunction with alliance partner and Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) activities.
* Understanding key drivers of Regional Health Ecosystem surrounding patients, and influencing the development and implementation of solutions to improve patient outcomes. Developing and maintaining a comprehensive influence and network map for all ecosystems and relevant customers
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in science, business, marketing or healthcare
* 3+ years of pharmaceutical/ biologic or Institutional/Large Account Management experience.
* Demonstrated excellence in account management, relationship development, internal asset coordination, and account penetration
* Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels including "C Suite" executive level experience and success
* Understanding of market access, reimbursement, and health care delivery systems
* Ability to develop, implement and coordinate strategic initiatives with cross functional stakeholders and alliance partners to successfully facilitate better care for patients in osteoporosis
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you'll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees - just as we do for the patients we serve.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.