Regional Class A Driver 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding provider. We develop, manufacture, and market mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including Tempur, Tempur-Pedic, Cocoon by Sealy, Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, Optimum, and Stearns & Foster.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Regional Class A CDL Driver at our Aurora, CO location.
The Class A CDL Truck Driver is responsible for transportation and delivery of company products to customer locations within a specific regional base. Additional responsibilities may include delivery/pick-up of raw materials and other backhaul loads when applicapable. Drivers are expected to operate safely and strictly within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at all times. Overnight trips will be required several times through the work week but Truck Drivers will be hom most weekends.
We offer competitive pay and benefits package, including a $5,000 signing bonus for newly hired drivers (continuous employment required).
Benefits & Compensation:
- Truck drivers are compensated through component pay for mileage, stops, and drops. Average annual compensation for Truck drivers is approximately $75-$80K.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance elligiblity the day of hire
- Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Union Pension
- Liberal employee purchase plan
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Possess a current and valid Class A CDL
- Safe driving record with no more than one accident or moving violation within any 12 month period
- 12+ months of verifiable driving experience (defined as interstate operation of a Class A combination vehicle/tractor trailer) within the previous three years
- At least 22 years of age at the time of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mountain driving experience
- Chain-up experience
- Experience with E-Logs
- Experience working in customer facing roles