Regional Credit Manager 5/7/2020
Carrier Enterprise LLC
West Caldwell, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Responsibilities:
As the Regional Credit Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for leading the Northeast region's Credit team (5 individuals) and working across all functions to appropriately drive the use of credit and managing accounts receivable. Must be able to balance cultivating strong relationships with dealers, while aggressively working to keep past due accounts, aging, and write-off's to a minimum. Candidate is also responsible for budget, staffing and or business operational results of a functional team or project. Candidate will directly manage individual contributors. Responsibilities will generally focus on A/R, Credit & Collections and related system controls. Additional special projects may be assigned.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CE offers a competitive total pay (plus bonus on sales incentives) and benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
* Proficiency reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit
* Prior experience with UCC filings and personal guarantees
* written & oral communication skills
* Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
* Solid organizational skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
* Thorough understanding of Order Management & AR systems
* Strong computer skills, excellent written and verbal communications
* Solid business acumen and understanding of the financial impact of credit related transactions
* Ability to analyze complex data and reports and manage multiple priorities
What you'll be doing:
* Maintain corporate credit policy and ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
* Approve or reject credit requests, based on credibility, potential sales, and risk
* Negotiate credit terms with customers
* Interface with branch teams to communicate credit decisions
* Ensure timely review of new customers
* Manage payments and resolve credit issues with customers
* Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
* Personally visit the largest customers to establish relations
* Review and recommend accounts to be charged-off, prepare applicable reports and notify credit bureaus
* Maintain current knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Act and all state and federal laws and regulations applying to credit granting or collection activities
Education: BA/BS in finance or accounting or related field plus 10 years of experience.
OTHER: Business casual work environment.
Compensation: Competitive salary, plus incentive plan based on Region results. Carrier Enterprise offers a competitive benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for employment must be authorized to work in the United States.
Note: No relocation being offered at this time.