Regional Field Technician 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/12/2019
END DATE 11/14/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Regional Field Technician 4
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
We have an excellent opportunity available for a field technician in the New England area. This position will be considered casual and will work on an as needed basis. The individual will be working from their home on a number of projects in support of a national rollout of fingerprinting services. The position will support fingerprint services across multiple agencies spanning both government and commercial channels. Strong communication and organizational skills is a must. The individual must have the ability to understand schedules and draw conclusions and inform management of potential issues so they can quickly address any operational problems.
* Work will be performed on an as needed basis.
* Schedule site visits.
* Meet with facility management to locate equipment and designated work areas.
* Set up equipment and ensure connectivity to internet according to documentation provided.
* Look at current operational performance and help to identifying trends.
* Preparing site reports on the above information and communicating these to the management team.
* Suggest process improvements based on the above information.
* Participate in scheduling and report design meetings and reviews.
* Perform other necessary ad hoc functions to ensure the successful rollout of fingerprinting solution.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Highly motivated team player with excellent communication and organizational skills.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information which requires US Citizenship.
* 5 or more years of experience in retail and customer service industries.
* Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel in areas local to one s home base.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Berkley, MA 02779 US (Primary)
Remote - New England Area, US
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.