Regional HR Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Newport News, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
REGIONAL HR MANAGER
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
YOUR TASKS Performs a variety of Human Resources functions relating to labor and employee relations, employee training, performance management and other duties; evaluates, selects, trains and directs HR Staff to meet the needs and expectations of the organization. Represent the department in identifying and implementing HR initiatives to support overall business objectives. Implement initiatives directed towards improving relations with departmental customers. Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs; monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
* HR BUSINESS PARTNER: Be the HR business partner of MD / Management Team Members. Implement business strategy through HR oriented actions. Coordinate implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
* RECRUITMENT: Efficient recruitment and selection through close cooperation with organization stakeholders. Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
* COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Establishes the organization wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises
* PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROCESS : Lead and support performance management process for the unit according to corporate standards. Support and coach employees to increase performance in organization.
* TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT : Defines all Human Resources training programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
* HR POLICIES, PROCESSES, AND WORKFORCE ADMINISTRATION : Provide efficient HR administration through clear processes and policies; implement legislation and labor agreements in polices and HR processes
* ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Designs, directs, and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
YOUR PROFILE University or college education
Degree in Human Resources management
HR management experience in a similar role 3-5 years
At least two years experience with performance management and annual salary review process
At least two years experience with all aspects of recruitment and workforce administration
WE OFFER Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401k! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
To apply please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER