Regional Manager - Kentucky Region 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY:
To provide team building and leadership to drive market share in assigned geographic area, keeping in line with profitability goals and objectives. Support and oversee all phases of field sales within specific Region through information, communication, teamwork and training & development of new team members.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Provide one on one leadership and training for all sales TSMs in regional area while also stressing the important of Career Development.
Increase market share within all markets in the region. This includes both internal growth (expanding current TSMs growth) as well as external growth (actively recruiting additional competitive and rookie team members).
Manage customer and vendor relationships and assist sales TSMs in building and maintaining these relationships.
Oversee administration and implementation of all regional marketing programs.
Provide accurate regional sales forecasts for all sales groups.
Conduct quarterly one on one meetings with all sales TSMs to establish goals, review progress and implement strategies for successful penetration of customer bases.
Manage and resolve Regional TSM issues and concerns in a professional and diplomatic manner, requesting the assistance of Human Resources when necessary. Regularly coach and counsel Regional Operations Managers, sales teams and other Zone TSMs towards attaining performance and career goals.
Manage the recruiting, selection, and training of regional sales TSMs.
Conduct customer sales appointments and co-travel with regional FSCs as directed by Zone General Manager.
Manage and attend all local sales meetings, attend all regional conventions and zone/ national meetings as directed.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
IN ADDITION TO THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE, ALL POSITIONS ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Minimum 5 years prior management and sales experience required. Specific dental experience preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Excellent organizational skills along with established professional written and verbal communication abilities required.
* Demonstrated understanding of P&L statements required.
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills required
Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people in a team environment
* Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Ability to travel regularly to all areas of the specified region as well as occasional trips outside of that area necessary.
Henry Schein, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.