Regional Recruiter 12/25/2019
Trilogy Health Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY responsibilities of a Regional Recruiter:
* Develops, analyzes and drives employment marketing strategy addressing the unique needs in each market.
* Cultivates relationships and serves as a liaison between campus, students, and program leaders associated with clinical or internship programs.
* Develops relationships with leaders of referral sources including high schools, technical schools, colleges, universities, job training programs, workforce development and other community resources.
* Leads full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, pre hire assessment, interviewing and presenting the most qualified candidates for hiring managers for selection.
* Sources candidates via local community outreach, networking and college relationships. Solicits and pursues referrals from professional associations and internal referrals from our employees.
* Partners with area support teams and home office recruitment and social media/creative services teams to proactively develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need/opening.
* Collaborates with campus hiring leaders, AP/Payroll and Schedulers to identify staffing needs. Monitors Open Positions Reporting in KeyStats to anticipate and predict staffing needs for each campus, and validate priority needs. Anticipates and predicts low staffing levels and takes action to proactively hire qualified talent.
* Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and job boards to engage passive candidates and continuous engagement of quality candidates. Maintains applicants through the full-cycle of recruitment in the system.
* Trains campuses to develop competency in sourcing, behavioral interviewing, selection, and effective utilization of the company s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and related recruitment resources.
* Leverages existing and recommends new recruitment programs and tools to attract the right candidate. This includes programs addressing employee benefits, perks, scholarship opportunities, bonus programs, and other competitive advantages offered by the company or campus.
* Partners with campus leaders and process owners to ensure the new hire experience is positive and reflective of the company s culture and standards from offer acceptance through onboarding.
* Occasional travel with overnight stay as necessary.
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Bachelors degree in Business, Health Administration or Human Resources from an accredited college or university.
* Five (5) or more years experience in healthcare recruitment (hospital, long term care or senior living recruitment experience preferred)
* Experience effectively utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems to manage recruitment process
* Experience in social media and web-based recruitment.
* Advanced computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
North Indiana Division
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Jena (317) 399-1794
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS