Regional Sales Manager (LA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/8/2020
END DATE 2/8/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description and Requirements
Title Regional Sales Manager
Location Orange County, San Diego, or Los Angeles and surrounding areas
Reports to Area Sales Manager
Position Status Exempt
Synopsys seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive large account business. The technology focus is software security services and software security/quality tools. Synopsys is the 15th largest software company in the world. This position will be in the Synopsys Software Integrity Group Business Unit (SIG) in the Southern California area.
This individual contributor will be action oriented and will create and manage execution of global large account strategy for named accounts in Southern California. This position will report to the area sales manager and will work with sales engineers and security services partners to drive business growth.
* Create and execute global account business growth strategy
* Meet and beat sales expectations
* Identify high value opportunities and discard low value opportunities
* Pre- and post-sales account management
* Collaborate with other BU partners across the organization
* Manage executive relationships
* Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 25% of time traveling)
* Other duties as designated by your manager
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution
* Minimum 8 years enterprise software sales experience
* Experience with selling security & quality tools in the software development lifecycle
* Experian with multi-million dollar quotas
* Global, named or large enterprise account management experience
* Proven record of success with global account management
* Proven success exceeding sales targets
* Experience selling 6-8 figure deals
* Track record of success with long term relationships with executive decision makers
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software.
Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender preference, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Covered Veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, Synopsys complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Synopsys Inc. also provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws.