Regional Sales Manager Tru-D 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
*This position will cover OR, WA, AK & ID*
The Regional Sales Manager position will be a field sales position with a primary goal of selling UV devices and service contracts to clients while supporting current customers in the field. The Regional Sales Manager "RSM" must be able to run a business independently while utilizing resources to include technical support, operations support, clinical support and marketing to run their territory effectively.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Sell, message and market Tru-D SmartUVC to all hospitals, clinics, VAs and government targets and independent non-acute channels with interest in UV
* Demo and present Tru-D multiple times per month
* Attend local and national trade shows to market and message the device and solution
* Service and support local sites and understand infection prevention modalities at each site
* Schedule appointments and field travel 4 days per week to call on current and prospective customers throughout assigned territory
* Build relationships with multiple levels of influence to include Infection Prevention, EVS, Surgical Services, Operating Room managers and C-suites
* Cold call to hospitals and identified targets
* Coordinate customer requests with different Tru-D departments such as Program Management, Clinical, Marketing and service departments.
* Assist with the installation and set-up of equipment as well as on-going training for current customers
* Expectations to carry all necessary brochures, white papers and sales tools when calling on sites in defined geography
* Alignment with National Accounts to drive messaging and sales top down
* Co-Travel with leadership to support a team selling approach
* Tru-D device sales ~ avg 1 per month
* Service revenue sales to 70% of client base
* CRM-SFDC usage for data entry and tracking of field activity
* 4 days per week necessary in the field to message to current and new clientele
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
* Ability to be proficient with power point, excel, Microsoft Word and preferable experience navigating the capital equipment sales process within the Acute Care segment
* 3 years minimum capital equipment sales or 5 years field sales experience
* Ability to present to large audiences
* Experience in overcoming objections
* Ability to navigate a sales process and understand process timeline and who is involved
* Ability to run a business through CRM tool and document travel, calls, appointments wins and losses
* Ability to recognize competitive strengths and weaknesses
* Must be able to travel overnight, 3 nights a week (minimum) and lift 75 pounds to transport UV device from site to site.
* SUV or Van necessary to transport device from hospital to hospital
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)