This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
UT Southwestern Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONExperience and Education
Bachelor's degree with focus in Dietetics. Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Licensed with the state of Texas as a Dietitian. One year experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Bachelor's degree with focus in Dietetics. Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian w/ the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics & in process of securing Licensure as a dietitian with the state of Texas. Must be supervised by a dietitian who is credentialed with the ADA & Licensed by the state of Texas while pending state approval process Bachelor's degree with focus in Dietetics. Awaiting examination & credentialing by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as well as registration as a dietitian in the state of Texas. Must be supervised by a dietitian who is credentialed with the ADA & Licensed by the state of Texas while undergoing the proceeding.
1. Performs comprehensive nutrition assessments on designated patients.
2. Completes follow-up nutrition education on designated patients.
3. Performs nutrition education on designated patients.
4. Teaches classes as part of cardio-pulmocare rehab program.
5. Participates in heart and lung seminars as assigned.
6. Enters nutrition assessment data into heart and lung charts and computer system.
7. Attends assigned weekly transplant meetings and committee meetings.
8. Documents daily activities on productivity log.
9. Attends scheduled inservices and staff meetings.
10. Completes assigned projects.
11. Maintains nutrition education materials and clinical procedures up to date with current research and practice.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information Salary
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.