Registered Nurse Cath Lab
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse.
You know how to stay organized and move fast. You respond calmly in high pressure situations.
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships, and especially your passion for patient care.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Our Cath Lab has the highest quality equipment and digital technology, offering both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and interventional procedures. We use a holistic approach to our heart care as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and our best practices reduce the time we take treating patients during the critical early stages of a heart attack. Less than one in five Colorado hospitals is able to offer this level of expertise when treating patients with symptoms of a heart attack.
We pride ourselves in being ahead of the curve, as we were the first hospital in Colorado and one of the first in the nation to offer a minimally-invasive procedure to treat peripheral artery disease (PAD) in the upper leg as well as being one of the first facilities in the United States to have the new Azurion imaging system installed in our Cath Lab. We are proud to be an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Primary Stroke Center, and a Level III Trauma Center.
Platte Valley Medical Center is a partner of SCL Health which is a nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed community hospital is proud to offer comprehensive, integrated care focused on holistic health. We are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Cath Lab RN you need to know how to:
* Recognize and address patients psychological and physical needs
* Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients and their families in mind
* Assess a patients medical status upon admission
* Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
* Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
* Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
* Participate in clinical team conferences
* Continually expand your knowledge
* Help improve our facility and safety programs
* Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines, policies and procedures
* Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* ASN / ADN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain your BSN from an accredited program within four (4) years of hire unless you possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years of proven continuous Registered Nurse experience in an acute care setting, required
* Current Colorado RN license or compact license, required
* Current BLS and ACLS certifications, required
* At least one (1) year of nursing experience in a Cath Lab setting, highly preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Cath Lab RN on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities