Registered Nurse, Critical Care 5/6/2020
Hackensack Meridian Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse in the Critical Care Unit at Hackensack Meridian includes:
* Diagnoses and treats human responses to actual and potential physical and emotional health problems.
* Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
* Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
* Supports and implements the philosophy, goals, standards, and values of HMH-JFK.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
* Valid NJ RN License.
* American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification (BLS) required.
* Prior RN experience in critical/intensive care preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.