Registered Nurse 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of remarkable? Do you have a passion for providing outstanding patient care in an acute care setting? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine
Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center is seeking Med/Surg Registered Nurses to serve as leaders of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic, personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
About Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center:
* 139 bed, non-profit community medical center located in Huntersville, NC
* Offers a full range of services, including medical, surgical, rehabilitative, & cancer
* Magnet Recognized
Nursing at Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center:
* Shared governance
* Competitive compensation and benefits
* Salaries commensurate upon experience
* Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
* Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
* Recognized as one of the \\"\\"100 great community hospitals\\"\\" by Becker's Hospital Review in 2018
* Excellent team member engagement and patient satisfaction
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
* Competitive compensation and benefits
* 403b and matching program
* Potential sign on bonus available for qualified applicants
* Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
* Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
* Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
* Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
* Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
* Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
* The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
* All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of \\"\\"First Do No Harm\\"\\".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi