Registered Nurse, Observation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/5/2019
END DATE 11/16/2019
Hackensack Meridian Health
Red Bank, NJ
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
* Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status, rendered care and treatment plans.
* Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
* Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
* Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
* Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association is required
* BSN in progress and/or willing to acquire within three (3) years of hire
* Must have six (6) or more months of nursing experience OR must be an active participant with Hackensack Meridian Health s Nurse Residency Program
* ACLS certification is a plus
* Acute nursing experience preferred
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.