Registered Nurse RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/7/2020
END DATE 7/2/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONREGISTERED NURSE RN
Avamere Transitional Care & Rehab- Boise
1001 South Hilton St
Part-Time Evening Weekend Shift Available
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab-Boise
1001 South Hilton St.
Boise, ID 83705
As a registered nurse (RN) with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job it s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
* Implement and maintain established nursing practice objectives and standards
* Complete required recordkeeping while admitting, transferring, and discharging residents
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan shift services, programs, and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of patient care is maintained
* Provide direct patient care to residents
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy
* Review patient care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs
* Plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures necessary for providing quality patient care
* Supervise the day-to-day nursing and caregiving activities performed by CNAs
* Provide guidance and leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff are providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes
* Develop and maintain rapport and employee culture with nursing staff, other department personnel, patients and residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in patient care
* Chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
* Nursing degree from an accredited college or university
* Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state
* Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care communities
* Experience with electronic medical records and computer documentation systems
* Tuition assistance
* Mentorship opportunities
* Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
* Generous employee referral program
* Paid time off
* 401K retirement plan
* Flexible spending accounts
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.