Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/15/2020
END DATE 4/9/2020
Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) MEDICAL SURGICAL
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
CORPUS CHRISTI MEDICAL CENTER, CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
REGISTERED NURSE MEDICAL SURGICAL
CORPUS CHRISTI MEDICAL CENTER is a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the observation and medical/surgical patients
* Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
* Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results, especially in relation to Observation and Medical/Surgical patients (whichever applies).
* Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education
* Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to observation and medical/surgical patients
* Manages acute and chronic pain on all patients, but especially post procedure or surgical patients to assist in alleviating suffering and improving healing
* Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response
* Evaluates and enhances own nursing practice in relation to professional nursing standards.
WHAT QUALIFICATION YOU WILL NEED:
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
* Current TX RN licensure (or eligible)
* BLS required
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED YOU WILL HEAR FROM ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS. WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING SO APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.