Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care Unit 9/1/2020
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
*UP TO $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE*
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Montgomery is located in the backyard of the VIRGINIA TECH UNIVERSITY campus. LGHM is a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital and are considered a 146-bed acute care facility. Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer. Consider being a part of making a difference in our community by joining our facility!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PCU:
* 26-bed Progressive Care Unit
* Types of patients: Cardiac, Oncology, and you will gain experience with drips as well as heart monitoring
* Facility holds a Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence and Chest Pain Accreditation
* Patient turnover 3-4 days
* A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification (CCRN, Chemo Certification, and Stroke Certification)
* Leaders have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional and collegiate goals
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
* BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
* Current Registered Nurse License in this state
* American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
WHY JOIN HCA - LEWISGALE?
* MATCHING 401K
* LOW DEDUCTIBLES FOR HEALTH, VISION, AND DENTAL
* TEAM CULTURE
* PASSION FOR PATIENT CARE
* CAREER ADVANCEMENT THROUGH CLINICAL LADDER
* RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
* TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM ($5,250/CALENDAR YEAR)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\\"
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.