This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/21/2018
END DATE 6/27/2019
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has FOH opportunities for Per Diem Registered Nurses to support the Federal Employees at the John F. Kennedy Federal Building in Boston, MA.
This PRN position offers:
- Clinic Hours are 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday Friday
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any active, unrestricted state RN license accepted
- Opportunity to care for federal employees in a highly sought after work setting
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- Recent clinical experience required
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
- Must be willing to fill in at alternate work sites as needed
- Please reference Z1X in your reply
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.