Registered Nurses 8/21/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Full time Registered Nurse at the Ft. Belvoir Family Health Center in Dumfries, VA. This contract position offers:
- Health, Dental and 401(k) benefits
- Outpatient Setting
- 10 Paid Holidays
The RN will have the following requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Shall have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited college or university; and/or graduate of an accredited National League of Nursing (NLN) School.
- Have and maintain a current and valid state license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- One year triage RN experience preferred.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.