Registered Nurses 7/17/2019
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Part Time Nurse Coordinator to support the employees at the Claude Pepper Federal building in Miami, FL.
Nurse Coordinator Job Details:
- 20 hours per week | Monday through Friday | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any active, unrestricted state RN license accepted
- Opportunity to care for federal employees in a highly sought after work setting
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, paid sick leave, 401k and more
Nurse Coordinator Job Duties:
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
Nurse Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, ABSN or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- Recent management experience required
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification AEDPR/AED
- Must be willing to fill in at alternate work sites as needed
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.