Relationship Manager Association Services (HOA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/2/2019
END DATE 3/28/2020
City National Bank
Boca Raton, FL
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Relationship Manager - Association Services (HAO) is responsible for managing and developing commercial banking relationships within the Community Association industry. Develops relationships with both current clients and prospects in an effort to generate new deposit business by offering customized Treasury Management products and services that will enhance the financial operations of the property management company.
* 5+ years of business development experience in Community Association Industry (HOA)
* 3 years of building and expanding new banking relationships experience is preferred
* Proven success in generating new business.
* Thorough understanding of local market and solid base of contacts required.
* Excellent credit analysis and relationship management skills.
* Knowledge of banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques and well demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors a plus
* Possess strong business development skills and demonstrate ability to build/expand trusting partnerships.
* Must have a Bachelor s degree from an accredited college with a business, economics, finance or related degree or equivalent experience.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.