Reliability Engineering Lab Test System Development Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2019
END DATE 1/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description Reliability Engineering Lab Test System Development Intern
As an engineering intern in Molex s Reliability Lab, you will have the opportunity to use your education to tackle real world engineering challenges.
* Utilize knowledge of Microsoft .Net and VB languages, C#, Object Oriented Programming, UI Development, Win Forms, Web Forms.
* Create and enhance automated measurement systems utilizing knowledge of data acquisition systems and programming.
* Develop automated test solutions utilizing knowledge of controlling servos and motion control systems.
* Demonstrate the ability to provide solutions to a wide variety of engineering problems.
* Prioritize personal workload while developing a single project from beginning to end.
* Work closely with individual team members to perform hands-on tasks to ensure accurate completion of objectives.
Position Qualifications Required Qualifications:
* Currently pursuing a bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
* Must be on track to graduate by May 2021
The Internship Program
Apply for the 12-week, hands-on internship program filled with robust projects and activities. This internship experience teaches you to think and act like a Principled Entrepreneur by expanding upon your academic knowledge and applying a unique decision-making framework in a variety of applications. Molex empowers you to be a lifelong learner by applying knowledge that will enable you to improve your contributions.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: www.molex.com
Our Blog: www.connector.com
Molex History: www.history.molex.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify